Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just call me Graham

Because here I am with a quick reminder...

The SEEDCORN Competition is closing next month. If you have not yet started to prepare your application please take a look soon - I underestimate the time it takes to do a business plan. It's important to make it as good as possible. The last BP I did took 11 revisions before I sent it out to be read by anybody else so imagine how long that took. (Three months).

Seriously, if you're looking for funding, consider Seedcorn - what have you got to lose?

The other one usually around this time of year is the Shell Livewire Awards, although I haven't heard much about them this time around. Whatever about the awards, the Shell Livewire online community is a great resource for budding entrepreneurs - it's a little less stuffy than other online resources, it's for the under-30's. I also like peeking at the site occasionally simply for inspiration! Some ideas are so quirky, I love it :)

Whatever you decide, good luck with any new business ideas you might be having just now... Personally, I'm working on a chocolate truffle recipe ;) hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment