Saturday, February 27, 2010

Serious funding situation

I'm brewing a lengthy one for this blog around the topic of funding. It's not going to be groundbreaking, more along the lines of exasperation. I don't know where to start right now so I won't. Until I'm ready.

There are a lot of points to consider. I don't want to rock all the boats in the shipyard but something has to be done about the cash situation for small businesses in Ireland.

Too frequently do we hear of micro enterprise being the forgotten group of commercial entities when it comes to this "government" of ours. Truth be told they're not governing at all. They're not working to keep big business here, they're not working any more diligently to intice more multinational business here. They're all talk about creating jobs and that's just it. It's just talk.

Let me stew on this some more. There must be a solution out there. Has to be.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete